P4 Firmware Rollback

Reaction score
I've tried tech support and was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism. That brings me here. I have read blog after blog, nothing seems to work.
I have the P4 and was able to fly in beginners mode. All was fine. I proceeded to do the update 0620 on the bird first, then controller. Seemed to go fine. After rebooting bird, and controller, I can no longer connect. I've tried tried to reset, Rollback version, all three versions, all fail. I've had the P4 for 3 months now. I'm so disappointed. I've changed usb cables, still no help. Reinstalled dji go app twice. D/l'ed the dji go 4 app, Reinstalled it twice. Still shows disconnected, channel quality poor. Controller shows in most all fields .... N/A. I've tried numerous times pressing the correct buttons getting the proper tones, then a small paper clip for 5 to 6 seconds. Front leds always solid red, back are flickering green. Controller continues.... disconnected. I've formatted sd card to fat 32. I wish there was a way to Rollback to the version that worked at the very beginning. I really could use some help with this. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try deleting DATA and CACHE on display device, reboot everything.

Only mods can delete posts.

I've tried tech support and was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism. That brings me here. I have read blog after blog, nothing seems to work.
I have the P4 and was able to fly in beginners mode. All was fine. I proceeded to do the update 0620 on the bird first, then controller. Seemed to go fine. After rebooting bird, and controller, I can no longer connect. I've tried tried to reset, Rollback version, all three versions, all fail. I've had the P4 for 3 months now. I'm so disappointed. I've changed usb cables, still no help. Reinstalled dji go app twice. D/l'ed the dji go 4 app, Reinstalled it twice. Still shows disconnected, channel quality poor. Controller shows in most all fields .... N/A. I've tried numerous times pressing the correct buttons getting the proper tones, then a small paper clip for 5 to 6 seconds. Front leds always solid red, back are flickering green. Controller continues.... disconnected. I've formatted sd card to fat 32. I wish there was a way to Rollback to the version that worked at the very beginning. I really could use some help with this. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app
I could use some help from someone that knows how to deal with these issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers