Roll "V" In DJI App

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been flying my P3 Pro for several months now. I have seen in several videos what seems to be what I would call a "Roll Indicator". Here is a screen print. I don't want to come off as being really stupid, but I have never seen this. Exactly what is it. Is it buried somewhere in settings ?

screenprint.JPG

Thanks, Have a good weekend all !!

It shows you pitch and roll of the AC and the diamond in the distance is the home point.. The DJI osd mini will give a very similar display and that was used with the naza m and v2 flight controllers.. I think the only way you can use that on a p3 is if your using the hdmi output and it'll display on that monitor only

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It shows you pitch and roll of the AC and the diamond in the distance is the home point.. The DJI osd mini will give a very similar display and that was used with the naza m and v2 flight controllers.. I think the only way you can use that on a p3 is if your using the hdmi output and it'll display on that monitor only

Ah, Thank You Sir. I wonder if DJI or the Litchi people could do anything with that.... Bummer.... I seem to frequently fly "crooked" and that would help me !! Or maybe I should just become a 777 pilot. They got all that stuff o_O

Look at the back of your remote, you'll notice the block where you plug your smartphone or tablet in.. Dji makes a different one ($90)that has an hdmi output on it, that's all you need!! Well and a monitor of course, after that you go into the app and turn it on and that's it.. You can view it with the osd or just what the camera sees

Reactions: lil boss
Look at the back of your remote, you'll notice the block where you plug your smartphone or tablet in.. Dji makes a different one ($90)that has an hdmi output on it, that's all you need!! Well and a monitor of course, after that you go into the app and turn it on and that's it.. You can view it with the osd or just what the camera sees

I've seen those... so what you're saying is I install the HDMI board... turn it on in settings, plug my tablet into the HDMI port and I'll see the flyin V !!!!??

This is the view you get through HDMI module. This is very useful when you use it with goggle. You also see a diamond on top, that is used to align aircraft direction with home point.

Reactions: lil boss
You still need your phone or tablet connected to the usb(like usual), the hdmi port is just an output and shows you pitch and roll (flyin V[emoji6])plus other telemetry. I think this output was honestly designed for FPV goggles

This is the view you get through HDMI module. This is very useful when you use it with goggle. You also see a diamond on top, that is used to align aircraft direction with home point.

OK.. I understand now... That's a shame.. I'm not into goggles right now. But, thank you both I'll keep all this in mind.

Have A Great Weekend!

Thank you everyone... I appreciate all the replys and info. Have a good weekend !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers