RLV files

Reaction score
The SD card has a directory misc/thm which has *.rlv and *.thm for every flight. Does anybody know what these files are?

The SD card has a directory misc/thm which has *.rlv and *.thm for every flight. Does anybody know what these files are?

According to Google...

the .lrv files are Low Resolution Video files, so in your case the crappy cached videos saved when you have caching enabled.
the .thm files are thumbnail files, so in your case probably the "moments" that appear on the flight record.

http://photo.stackexchange.com/questions/40110/what-are-the-lrv-files-on-the-gopro-sdcard

But, they are .RLV not .lrv files.

BTW, they are in the MISC/THM/100 directory not the MISC/THM directory as I had stated.

Last edited:
I have .RLV files as well. They are huge (50MB-450MB). They certainly are not for low resolution video. But, I don't know. I am very frustrated that Phantom Pilots AND DJI both do not have information about these (huge) files. They cannot be opened.

I would ask the github guys. Though if there was something interesting, they would probably have described it already.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31