rightinfo on the dji go app (maps)

Reaction score
right, i went to a place in sheffield and teathered my phone to ipad and got the map of the area. did two flights and went home. when i load up my dji go app the map is still there from the flying area and it wont get my new location (at home) how do i get the map to update to show my new location, i press the home button and it just reverts back to where the map last saw my bird. do i need to uncash the map if so how do i do it.

Ensure your ipad is still teathered and or connected to wifi and ensure gps on ipad is turned on too.

Enlarge map and click the circle locate button on the map and it should load up.

Reactions: lotusteve
Just turn it all on (inc bird) and when it sets the 'new' home point the map will be correct (if you've got wifi).

Ensure your ipad is still teathered and or connected to wifi and ensure gps on ipad is turned on too.

Enlarge map and click the circle locate button on the map and it should load up.
sorted Del, cheers. the map was zoomed in to much. when i zoomed out the blue circle was on the map at the point where iam now. the map still shows you the last location where i was flying though.

sorted Del, cheers. the map was zoomed in to much. when i zoomed out the blue circle was on the map at the point where iam now. the map still shows you the last location where i was flying though.

If you click the locate button it zooms to your current location, atleast it works for me that way lol

Well at last you got it sorted now.

How are you finding the P3?

Havent had a good time to do a long distant flight yet, might go to a local forest from a high top during the weekend and try a long distant trip considering the heavens dont open up.

If you click the locate button it zooms to your current location, atleast it works for me that way lol

Well at last you got it sorted now.

How are you finding the P3?

Havent had a good time to do a long distant flight yet, might go to a local forest from a high top during the weekend and try a long distant trip considering the heavens dont open up.
my location button in the top right corner looks like a circle (the icon next to the lock north south thing)
when i touch this circle another screen pops up with H and a ARROW. i click the H and the map takes me to the last place i flew, same again if i touch the ARROW. i then zoom out in the map and i see a blue flashing circle which is my location now.
my first p3 was the old motor type and i did about 11 flights with it, all i can say it was fantastic. i then found out about the new p3,s (new motor type) so i took mine back and jessops exchanged it for the new type. i have done 4 flights with it and its still fantastic, just a bit quieter than the old one on tickover. but yea... it is a fantastic unit... love it.. when you do your long distance flight send me the youtube link.

Nope, I'm on 1.3.2 not too bothered about the new features of 1.4
ok.. just done mine tonight to 1.4 also done the controller just hope it fly's ok now.still cant find the new features though.

ok.. just done mine tonight to 1.4 also done the controller just hope it fly's ok now.still cant find the new features though.

Steve I beleive you have to be airborne for the features to show up.

That is what I have read.

Good luck bud

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31