Ribbon cord

Reaction score
I had a minor crash with my phantom 3s, clipped a tree & fell to the ground from about 20-25 ft. The camera popped of & broke the ribbon cord. I reattached the camera and put a new cord on off ebay for $10 and i get video but the gimbal & camera motors wont initialize after startup or work at all. I also keep getting gyroscope error and hardware malfunction. Could i have a more sinister problom or could it be the cheap ribbon cord? I have another cord on the way from amazon thats a dji phantom 3 standard ribbon cord. Does anyone have suggestions or experiance with this kind of problom?

I had a minor crash with my phantom 3s, clipped a tree & fell to the ground from about 20-25 ft. The camera popped of & broke the ribbon cord. I reattached the camera and put a new cord on off ebay for $10 and i get video but the gimbal & camera motors wont initialize after startup or work at all. I also keep getting gyroscope error and hardware malfunction. Could i have a more sinister problom or could it be the cheap ribbon cord? I have another cord on the way from amazon thats a dji phantom 3 standard ribbon cord. Does anyone have suggestions or experiance with this kind of problom?
Wondered if you were able to fix this? I have same issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik