Ribbon Cable for P4P

Reaction score
Hello All,
New to the forum!!

Crashed my P4P today and started to work on replacing the parts. Bent the Yaw Arm and cut the ribbon cable. The issue I am finding is that the cable is not the same cable I am seeing on the internet.

Below is the same as in this pic.
yhq4j8irybez.jpg

I am missing the board and also on the cable I do not have that extra tab.

My question is has anyone replaced their cable on their P4P and if so which cable did you use and where did you purchase it at.

Thanks Everyone!!

NuBz

Last edited:
Well Amazon customers answered my question.
I have the newer Gimbal and that cable will not work and it seems that the cable is not available at this time from DJI and also after market dealers.

"Product seems well designed but did not work on my drone. DJI has released a new version of the Phantom 4 Gimble and this arm will not fit the newer version. This revision or update for the gimble is so recent parts are not even available directly from DJI yet. I have returned the Yaw arm and was credited for it. No fuss no muss - thanks Fstop for great customer service."

You should use the gimbal cable I linked above. FStop Labs sells cables that are known to work well.

Well I decided to buy the whole new gimbal and camera and have extra parts. Thanks for the info and will look at that ribbon cable to see if it will work on the next gen camera gimbal for the p4p.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav