RF-V16 Tracking Issues Help Needed

Reaction score
I recently purchased a RF-V16 tracker and recommendations from various threads. Now I am about to pull my hair out trying to set it up. The SIM card is AT&T which is one of a few platforms required. I can get the device to receive commands and send confirmations. Both LED lights flash fast, so indicates its working. However, when I pull the Any Tracking app it is telling me the device is not enabled and there is an expiration date that is way off. The instructions are bad. I'm not sure if I need to do the APN data settings, or what all information is needed for that or where to get them. The is PIP PPORT and PLMN that is required but have no idea what they are or where to get the information.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a data plan? The app only works with data plan. You'll also notice the accuracy when texting position is much better. This got my first RF-V16 working. However, I just got a new one and haven't been able to get it past "not enabled" message. Same expiry issue as you state. The company I bought it from helped me get my first one going. I may need to contact them for this one.

oh oh....I have one on the way. You two have me worried. Did you guys resolve those issues?

When i switch my TK-102 tracker unit on, I get multiple smses with its location. This would use up my data on the tracker sim in no time. I followed the instructions to cancel autotrack, I sms "notn+password" (notn plus my password) to the tracker number and keep getting a "command Error!" message reply. After that, I call the tracker to check that I receive a sms with location, but nothing. Anyone else have this prob as well?

My RF-V16 stopped working (yellow and blue) lights flash slowly but can not call or text it. So I purchased another one. This one is doing the same thing. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something I am missing?
I have tried 3 different sim cards all of them have data plans and work in the phone.
I’ve tried contacting the manufacturer but as yet no reply. I’ve tried everything and have run out ideas...

I had one, worked good at first until 2G was phased out, and stopped working so went into the trash.

I had one, worked good at first until 2G was phased out, and stopped working so went into the trash.
I got a new one and am having issues as well. I wonder if it is because these are 2G devices and 2G has been phased out? Anyone still have a ReachFar tracker that is still working? If so, where are you located and what network?

So wait, these devices only work on 2g? H20 no longer working? I had one for a long time and my plan expired. Just activated a new H20 sim and haven't had any luck...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav