Reward code for people who are buying.

Reaction score
Hey guys ive recently bought a phantom after first seeing one a few weeks back from a guy at the campground we were staying at.I found out about the rewards program after i bought my phantom,and wish I had known before to help the guy and me get a few rewards points..anyways here is my code for anyone buying anytime soon,thanks

http://qr.dji.com/Ph636039888

Were you camping in Georgia?

Just in case someone doesn't know how it works.

FAQ
1. What are the DJI reward points for?
All users can use their DJI reward points to get their preferred items from DJI Reward Club. Points will be deducted when purchase actions are being done. (DJI reserves the rights to alter the point value of any items at any time.)

2. How to earn DJI reward points?
Register an account on DJI website will allow users to input their Phantom serial number to obtain a QR code. Anyone who scans this particular QR code and purchases any DJI items on DJI online store will earn certain amount of points credits. Simultaneously the QR code owner will earn reward credits too.

Details as shown below.

QR code owner

Phantom FC40 60 pts
Phantom 2 70 pts
Phantom 2 + H3-3D 80 pts
Phantom 2 Vision 110 pts
Phantom 2 Vision+ 120 pts

Parties who scan QR code and purchase online

Phantom FC40 30 pts
Phantom 2 35 pts
Phantom 2 + H3-3D 40 pts
Phantom 2 Vision 55 pts
Phantom 2 Vision+ 60 pts

For 900 points you get a Phantom 2. Not bad if you know like 8-9 people who are going to buy a Phantom.

Also before buying my phantom i researched a ton,and noticed that most phantoms come with a small set of business cards to promote your rewards code,mine didn't..have they discontinued this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20