Reviews of 3rd party battery and multi charger

Reaction score
Hi guys... I bought a 3rd party charger and battery. First.. review of the battery.
af3cfd614f84f4ceeb90465dc54bcd77.jpg

This costs around £60 to buy and it works with the latest firmware on my P3A. This time was longer then it says that I circled in red. Because I had to wait fir it to warm up and play around with a few settings so all in all it took around 24 mins and I landed with 18% battery left. The battery pops in and clicks and doesn't stick out at all like some do. It is a bit tight taking it out but that's a good thing as it won't fly out if I crash. I bought this from Aliexpress from the seller RC Fan store and I had nothing but constant contact from Edison chen who always got back to me within a few hours. Well worth buying in my opinion.

69859039b5c9e0344b716d8286d0a9ac.jpg

Multi battery charger. £35 brand new from ebay. This bad boy actually charges up to 3 batteries and the controller all at the same time. Most chargers out there charges one battery then moves on to the next which is time consuming. With this it's all charged around an hour or so give or take. Beleive me this is a God send. Took about a week from China but so worth it. Hope all this helps for future purchase and joys of your drones.

c10981e99f64c604664f6cffb62ef679.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
It means chines third party manufacturers either copied the technology or got the same batteries at lower prices.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Not sure what it is but to be honest there was no issues. Only difference is that the white shell of the battery is slightly darker white. Not that it bothers me personally but I am so impressed with it and will buy more from this person in future [emoji4]

It means chines third party manufacturers either copied the technology or got the same batteries at lower prices.

In many cases the Chinese factory where the DJI batteries are made make knock offs as well. basically, the same battery. Of course the difference is the firmware. We all know that DJI has and can change the firmware so that these 3rd party batteries don't work.

In many cases the Chinese factory where the DJI batteries are made make knock offs as well. basically, the same battery. Of course the difference is the firmware. We all know that DJI has and can change the firmware so that these 3rd party batteries don't work.
That's true. That's why I made sure my Google store doesn't auto update as I turned that off. Flying on the latest firmware, everything works perfectly so I would t risk another update mucking it up. Why fix what isn't broke [emoji6]

That's true. That's why I made sure my Google store doesn't auto update as I turned that off. Flying on the latest firmware, everything works perfectly so I would t risk another update mucking it up.

Your getting the DJi Go app from the Google store into your Android device. The firmware that is installed in the Phantom and batteries is something different and updated differently.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl