Reviewing flight track with DJI Go App

Reaction score
Guys, I'm a newby here, only 2 flights with Phantom 3 Pro so far but enjoying every second! I've seen You Tube vids where users can view the flight path/track history of their previous flights overlaid on Google Maps within the DJI Go App? I can't see where to access this info/mode on the DJI Go App. Thanks in advance.

Guys, I'm a newby here, only 2 flights with Phantom 3 Pro so far but enjoying every second! I've seen You Tube vids where users can view the flight path/track history of their previous flights overlaid on Google Maps within the DJI Go App? I can't see where to access this info/mode on the DJI Go App. Thanks in advance.
In the main screen when you start the app there's a paper airplane looking icon in the upper left corner, that gets you into the flight records. At least that's where it is on a Apple device. And on the upper right touching the question mark gets you into the flight simulator but the radio and Phantom also have to be powered up.

Top left hand corner off the opening screen of the Go app. Its a small plane symbol

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj