Review: Tiger Motors Upgrade for the DJI Phantom 1 & 2

Reaction score
Hey guys! I got the tmotors for my phantom2 , and figured that many guys out there would like to know if they worth it.. This is my video review!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2s3ed-BREw[/youtube]

Conclusion:
Tmotors gained 1 minute of extra flight time and feel more responsive..Does it worth it for the buck? Well, for phantom 1 owners it sure does! For phantom 2 vision/phantom 2 w/zenmuse owners with 20+ minutes flight time i guess not, since they can get a new battery with that kind of money. In my case, the FPV setup etc has limited my *usable* flight time to 15 minutes, and with the new 3axis gimbal it will propably go to 13-14 minutes, i think it worth it! This is because i prefer *longer* flights, than multiple shorter flights. But this is just a personal view on this. I love flying my phantom in remote locations, far away from home point, so having an extra minute to fly back or just enjoy the view is mandatory for me.

I have also installed the same motors and Zero Gravity Carbon props. I must say they are very nice motors. Are they worth the 189.00 for the motors and 80.00 for the props. I will have to say probabilty not. That's hard to say after investing that much. They may hold up longer in the long run and they may be a little smoother but not a dramatic improvement. Would I purchase again yea most likely because I can't leave anything stock. Just my 2 cent's. Also great review above !!

Thanks for commenting,
i havent got the tiger props, they are too expensive for my taste.. I would love to make a review though, to see differences in flight performance or flight time. I am just super sceptical whether they worth it, you can get many, many sets of CF props with that kind of money! Anyway!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj