REVERT BACK TO IOS 1.037

Reaction score
I have an ipad mini, was using ios 1.037, no problems, i updated to 1.041, now I cant see the camera view, the controls work but no view. any one have a link so I can go back to ios 1.037?

Not sure what you mean. I have an iPad mini and the newest update (which I did today) is 7.1.2

I flew tonight and everything worked perfectly.

Sorry, I am talking about the app for the phantom vision 2 plus, i was using 1.037, updated the vision app to 1.041, no camera view

That's interesting ... I also have the newest update for the app, but mine is working perfect. Maybe uninstall the app and reinstall?

yes, I tried that first. Did you update the phantom itself to the new 3.04 software?

Yes. Actually I have 2 P2 V+ and use both a Samsung Galaxy and IPad mini both running the current versions and both Phantoms and android\apple apps work fine.

Curious how old is your mini and what IOS are you using?

Wow .. Not sure what to suggest. You've probably already tried, but have you done a complete power cycle of your mini? Other than that carefully check all your settings in the app.

liair said:
I have an ipad mini, was using ios 1.037, no problems, i updated to 1.041, now I cant see the camera view, the controls work but no view. any one have a link so I can go back to ios 1.037?

Try to delete the app completely from the Mini and then reinstall
I had something like that and that is what I did.
Good luck

Thank you, I will delete, shut down and re-install, I think I might have done that but will do it again, can't hurt.

Cocoa Beach Kiter, any settings you can think of that will cause this. I noticed when I went to link to the album I got a message that said "The user has denied the application access to their media." I hit OK then I can see the media on the chip

Cocoa Beach Kiter said:
Wow .. Not sure what to suggest. You've probably already tried, but have you done a complete power cycle of your mini? Other than that carefully check all your settings in the app.

What settings do you mean? I changed the res, what others?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4