Reusing DJI App on Second P3P?

Reaction score
I flew my first P3P on 149 flights using the DJI App on my IPad. After a catastrophic crash, I now have a new P3P. My question is should I remove the DJI App and then reload it onto my IPad as I start flying my replacement P3P? Should I start out fresh, and if I do reinstall the DJI App to start using with my second P3P, I assume I will loose all of the collected data (log book information) for my first 149 flights? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I now have a new P3P. My question is should I remove the DJI App and then reload it onto my IPad as I start flying my replacement P3P? Should I start out fresh, and if I do reinstall the DJI App to start using with my second P3P, I assume I will loose all of the collected data (log book information) for my first 149 flights? Thanks.
Your choice.
The app can easily deal with multiple aircraft.

I flew my first P3P on 149 flights using the DJI App on my IPad. After a catastrophic crash, I now have a new P3P. My question is should I remove the DJI App and then reload it onto my IPad as I start flying my replacement P3P? Should I start out fresh, and if I do reinstall the DJI App to start using with my second P3P, I assume I will loose all of the collected data (log book information) for my first 149 flights? Thanks.

everon drone a drone shop in ari zona the cost 79 dollars 3 days to fix10 days you could be flying go to the site

Keep the app, will recognize the new phantom. It will show as a separate / new device though and will start collecting stats on that .. Your account will show the total of both however.

Your email ID is used to keep your info. You can change aircraft. Keep syncing.

Under your flight records in go you will have 2 drones and combined scores.
To see each, just swipe to see the other one.

Thanks, everyone, for your responses....very much appreciated.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj