Returning to the Drone World

Reaction score
Been away for awhile owner of a Phantom 4 using a new tablet ipad mini4 last i flew the app was dji go now i see theres dji go4 app concerned because I see alot of bad reviews suggestions ? Thanks in advance

The DJI GO app always has bad reviews in the app stores. Most people don't have trouble with it. For some of those that do (even if the bad experiences were caused by pilot error), they know where to go to make their voice heard. Unfortunately, all of the people who are having no trouble don't have the same incentive to go and share their great experiences.

Welcome back! Save yourself a lot of frustration and useless updates from DJI. switch to Litchi and explore its many benefits. Mission Hub let’s you program a Waypoint mission on computer and immediately fly it with phone or tablet.

Trouble free also!

Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF

Welcome back to the addiction ;) I have had no issues with GO 4 on iOS. Make sure you have everything updated (GO 4 and latest iOS) and you should be fine. Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Yenrab
Welcome back! Save yourself a lot of frustration and useless updates from DJI. switch to Litchi and explore its many benefits. Mission Hub let’s you program a Waypoint mission on computer and immediately fly it with phone or tablet.

Trouble free also!

Good luck
Jim
WA5TEF
Never tried Litchi before Jim we'll look into tyvm

The DJI GO app always has bad reviews in the app stores. Most people don't have trouble with it. For some of those that do (even if the bad experiences were caused by pilot error), they know where to go to make their voice heard. Unfortunately, all of the people who are having no trouble don't have the same incentive to go and share their great experiences.
I agree msinger it would be nice to hear the good bad and ugly experiences

I personally had no bad issues with litchi or DJI GO on my side. The maps on DJI GO may not be the best but it does the job. Nigel is right about waypoint missions. That is well above DJI go for mission flying. Money well spent. Haven't used it in about 6 months but now I moved to a new place last night, well.... I gotta explore the area using it [emoji4]

If you damage your drone while flying with Litchi, you will not have any coverage under the DJI warranty or Refresh. Just an FYI, if you fall into this boat.
I have owned my bird 2 years the 24th this month thanks for the FYI nick

Been away for awhile owner of a Phantom 4 using a new tablet ipad mini4 last i flew the app was dji go now i see theres dji go4 app concerned because I see alot of bad reviews suggestions ? Thanks in advance
There's nothing wrong with the DJI Go4 app but it needs a tablet with a fast processor and lots of RAM.
The negative reviews are due to people trying to run it on inadequate equipment.

Reactions: MTO and Yenrab

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr