Returned from DJI warranty in worse shape.

Reaction score
I recvd my P3P back from DJI warranty after they did warranty work on a transmitting error and not being able to upgrade the firmware. It appears I recvd a new camera because of the plastic protection on the lens. But cannot be sure. There was no paperwork returned on what they did.
Now when I turn on the bird on it states "aircraft warming" after 10 minutes it is still warming. It was inside my home the temp was 75 degrees. Also the bird states "Weak Image transmission signal" when I check the signal, it shows no signal on any of the channels. Also getting a pop up box that states " "slave requests Gimbal control" "slave name '$??" Refuse or agree". I tried to do an IMU check but after 15 minutes it was still clocking. I have had to use all three of my batteries, it now states "the battery cell is broken stop using battery and return". Then to complete the issues if I attempt to set the Alt. setting and I place a number in the box after 3 or 4 seconds it deletes the number. Also, when I attempt to change the speed of the gimbal with the slider bar, it also after 3 to 4 seconds go back to the slowest setting.
Any ideas? I am desperate.
Thanks

Give me a break any ideas. Send that sucker back. They sent it back to you in worst shape than you sent it out

I recvd my P3P back from DJI warranty after they did warranty work on a transmitting error and not being able to upgrade the firmware. It appears I recvd a new camera because of the plastic protection on the lens. But cannot be sure. There was no paperwork returned on what they did.
Now when I turn on the bird on it states "aircraft warming" after 10 minutes it is still warming. It was inside my home the temp was 75 degrees. Also the bird states "Weak Image transmission signal" when I check the signal, it shows no signal on any of the channels. Also getting a pop up box that states " "slave requests Gimbal control" "slave name '$??" Refuse or agree". I tried to do an IMU check but after 15 minutes it was still clocking. I have had to use all three of my batteries, it now states "the battery cell is broken stop using battery and return". Then to complete the issues if I attempt to set the Alt. setting and I place a number in the box after 3 or 4 seconds it deletes the number. Also, when I attempt to change the speed of the gimbal with the slider bar, it also after 3 to 4 seconds go back to the slowest setting.
Any ideas? I am desperate.
Thanks
That seems to be DJI's M O. They return your craft from service with no paper work. They do not explain what they did to it, you are supposed to guess. What company does that? Only DJI. And, they never change either. One can only rate their customer service as "poor".

Reactions: Badfinger
Good news, I worked with DJI on-line help. They were busy and it took over an hour and half, but they had me remove firmware 1.06 and downgrade to 1.05.0030. That seems to have resolved all issues with the exception of 1 battery still seems to be having an issue.
Still mad that I had to spend about 4 hours to get it to be able to fly. They should have done that before it left the repair facility.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik