Return to Home ... question

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 Vision... everything works fine...however when I turn the transmitter power switch OFF... it does indicate coming home. But if I want to take control to land it or cancel " coming home" I can not. I have tried the obvious turning my transmitter back on... but the Phantom still lands on its own ... How do i get the transmitter to regain control ???

This is a risky way to do this. Doable but risky as you have experienced.

Have you setup Naza Mode with the P2 assistant?

If so then reprogram S1 for fail-safe at the bottom position then you never lose the 'link' with the aircraft.

rrthorn said:
I have a Phantom 2 Vision... everything works fine...however when I turn the transmitter power switch OFF... it does indicate coming home. But if I want to take control to land it or cancel " coming home" I can not. I have tried the obvious turning my transmitter back on... but the Phantom still lands on its own ... How do i get the transmitter to regain control ???

I personally would consider enabling NAZA-M mode. I do not like turning the TX off as a normal function. I would rather flip the switch to Failsafe to start RTH and then just flip it back when ready.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1