Return to Home Altitude

Reaction score
Been trying to set the Failsafe return to home altitude.... the box shows a range of 20-500... I set it at 50m, and it accepts it, then immediately changes it to 0. No matter what value I put in the box, it seems to not want to take it, and changes it back to a 0. Obviously, 0 is pretty scary - what do I have to do to have the app accept the value I put in?

Make sure the DJI GO app is connected to your Phantom. If it's not connected, the setting cannot be saved.

Are you connected to the bird when you change it?

Update: To late, I don't see where to delete my post.

Are you connected to the bird when you change it?

Update: To late, I don't see where to delete my post.
Rod just ta show ya when I make a post the delete option is in the bottom of it IMG_1560.PNG You click that and you will see this IMG_1561.PNG
Put in whatever and hit delete and it's gone. If someone post under you though you can't delete your post .
Just so you would know :)

Thanks guys for the responses - I've tried it both ways (I think)... will connect it and try it again. Supposedly, if it "takes", the value I put in should be saved, and remain the value, until I change it again, right?

Yep, its Monday, I guess there is no delete button when you are editing.:rolleyes:

I check the RTH before I fly, I do like it is displayed when the motors start.

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues