Return if found

Reaction score
Where are you guys putting your address if found at? I really dont want to write on the phantom. Looking for ideas.

I write it on the props

I also put my contact info on the memory card as a .txt file so any computer can open it.

On the bottom and inside the battery compartment of every RC toy I own. I list my name and tel. #, "reward" and my AMA #.

Small piece of paper printed from computer with phone and reward statement. Covered with packing tape. Put on top towards an arm.

OI Photography said:
I ordered some simple 1.5"x1.5" white stickers from Zazzle.com with my contact info printed on them, and stuck one on the bottom of the shell.

Another Zazzle fan. I just had them make up some "RotorPixel" stickers for my P2V... They do great work and ship quick... :D

-slinger

Put a TXT file in the root directory of the sim card, or create a directory names REWARD IF FOUND and place the TXT file in there with your contact info.

480sparky said:
I also put my contact info on the memory card as a .txt file so any computer can open it.

I like that idea.

Once I crack open the shell I'll put my name and info in there too.

I put a little flag on one of the landing legs with my name and phone number. The opposite leg has a small american flag flying, had to print it out because I couldn't find a small enough fabric one.

I use my ptouch label printer on the Phantom and on the battery since they sometimes separate in a crash

gword256 said:
480sparky said:

I like that idea.

Once I crack open the shell I'll put my name and info in there too.

I put a little flag on one of the landing legs with my name and phone number. The opposite leg has a small american flag flying, had to print it out because I couldn't find a small enough fabric one.

Do the same thing on the memory cards in all your digital cameras.

Makes returning a found camera a lot easier!

gword256 said:
The opposite leg has a small american flag flying, had to print it out because I couldn't find a small enough fabric one.

I am hoping the extra bit or patriotism with the flag will prevent shots from being fired, smooth over conversations, and hasten the return of any lost equipment.

I've also listed 100$ reward with my name and phone. Anyone else putting cash rewards?

480sparky said:
Do the same thing on the memory cards in all your digital cameras.

Probably should just do that with all my SD cards.

gword256 said:
gword256 said:
The opposite leg has a small american flag flying, had to print it out because I couldn't find a small enough fabric one.

I am hoping the extra bit or patriotism with the flag will prevent shots from being fired, smooth over conversations, and hasten the return of any lost equipment.

I've also listed 100$ reward with my name and phone. Anyone else putting cash rewards?

I just put LARGE REWARD if found & my number and email address

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj