Return home problem

Reaction score
I will like to know, if I enable the return home feature by turning off the controller, what should I do to regain control of the phantom? Today, I tested this feature, but after I had the phantom in sight I turned on the controller again but I wasn't able to regain control until the drone landed from where it took off. PLEASE HELP!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

If your controller is in GPS mode and the RTH function has been activated, when the Phantom returns and is within a close proximity to you, turn your controller back on, flip the top R/H switch to middle or lower position to return control to the pilot. When you see it is responding, don't forget to flip the switch back to the upper position!!!

Phantom_Menace66 said:
If your controller is in GPS mode and the RTH function has been activated, when the Phantom returns and is within a close proximity to you, turn your controller back on, flip the top R/H switch to middle or lower position to return control to the pilot. When you see it is responding, don't forget to flip the switch back to the upper position!!!

Thank you! Now I understand! :D

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1