Retrieving photos

Reaction score
I am new to the PP group and will welcome responses.
I didn't have an sd card in and took a handful of photos. I want to retrieve those but don't know how to????
I have installed the sd card and see the photos on the R/C but I don't see and option to move them to the s/d card. I would appreciate any help

No problem.
The camera records to the SD card in the drone. That's where the full resolution images and videos are stored.
At the same time, low resolution images are cached to the app.
In DJI Go, click the editor, the photos tab, select a photo and click the download button, bottom left. That will save to your iPhone photos. but, as I mentioned, these are low res copies - not the glory of the P4 camera!

Another pilot, similar question. Same as Trem5150, but I have the Pro+. When I plug the RC into a PC via USB cord I don't see any files in the DCIM folder, or anywhere for that matter. Are they in a hidden folder or does DJI not want you to get them?

Another pilot, similar question. Same as Trem5150, but I have the Pro+. When I plug the RC into a PC via USB cord I don't see any files in the DCIM folder, or anywhere for that matter. Are they in a hidden folder or does DJI not want you to get them?
All the image files should be on the SD card in the DCIM folder.
Using a cable is slow and clunky.
The usual way to copy them to your computer is to pop the SD card, put it in a USB adapter and put that in your computer.

As I said, like Trem5150, I forgot to put an SD card in the aircraft. I can see the images on the RC in the GO app. Does anyone know where they are on the RC and how to get them?

Trem5150, found it! Connect RC to PC using usb cable. Allow RC to use USB for file transfer by swiping down on RC screen. You should see a note about USB connection. After you allow it you should see two new drives appear in Explorer on the PC. Mine opened an E drive labeled DJI. Clicking on that, navigate down to DJI\dji.pilot.pad\CACHE_IMAGE. That is where all, I mean all cached images will be. I was having issues because I already had an E drive mapped and I wasn't seeing it at first. I used a lop top that only had a C: drive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers