retreive flight logs off p3 pro

Reaction score
can I pull the flight logs off a p3 pro to tell how many flights, flight times ect & how do I go about it? the device it was originally connected to has been upgraded if that matters. any advice appreciated...thanks...rob m

can I pull the flight logs off a p3 pro to tell how many flights, flight times ect & how do I go about it? the device it was originally connected to has been upgraded if that matters. any advice appreciated...thanks...rob m
No need to pull anything off.
Just look at your flight records in your app.
Look for the little paper plane icon at top left to get in and you'll get this and more:
i-99kdh9m-L.png

If you use an iPad or iPhone you can also easily download the flight logs to a computer through iTunes, then upload them to healthydrones.com for a more detailed analysis

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you use an iPad or iPhone you can also easily download the flight logs to a computer through iTunes, then upload them to healthydrones.com for a more detailed analysis

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I,m looking for the crafts logs as I,ve changed devices to an iphone & didn,t save the old app or logs. can they be pulled from the internal card to my iphone & how? do I need iTunes on both my pc & iphone as I,m kinda new to the apple stuff ...

Last edited:
I,m looking for the crafts logs as I,ve changed devices to an iphone & didn,t save the old app or logs. can they be pulled from the internal card to my iphone & how? do I need iTunes on both my pc & iphone as I,m kinda new to the apple stuff ...
Go to your old device and you can upload the flight records to the DJI cloud by clicking the cloud in the upper right.
Then you can have those records show up in your new device.

I switched devices from my old iPad to a newer one. I tried to use the DJI cloud to transfer flight logs to it, thinking that when I used the new device the app would automatically DL them to the new device. But after taking an hour to upload to the cloud, I got a message saying that the logs couldn't be uploaded.. That's why I just prefer to use health drones.com for all flight info..

I switched devices from my old iPad to a newer one. I tried to use the DJI cloud to transfer flight logs to it, thinking that when I used the new device the app would automatically DL them to the new device. But after taking an hour to upload to the cloud, I got a message saying that the logs couldn't be uploaded.. That's why I just prefer to use health drones.com for all flight info..
ya my old device is bricked so the question is can I get the logs off the craft through the crafts usb port to my pc & do I need a special program? thanks for the input...rob m

ya my old device is bricked so the question is can I get the logs off the craft through the crafts usb port to my pc & do I need a special program? thanks for the input...rob m
May not be what you're looking for but you can get the .DAT files off the P3. These are not like the .txt files you would get off the tablet. I.e. you can't submit them to HealthyDrones. Here's how though
Transfer the FLYXXX.DAT file to your computer
  1. Go to the DJI GO App and connect to the P3
  2. MC Settings -->
    select Advanced Settings Advanced Settings --> Enter flight data
    mode
  3. wait until you get a dialog telling you that the quad is
    in flight data mode.
  4. Connect a USB cable from the USB plug in the nose of the Phantom3 to your computer. This is not the USB connector on the side of the camera. Your Phantom 3 should have come with the required USB cable
  5. The data drive should mount and be available.
  6. Use the date on the FLYXXX.DAT files to pick the one you want and copy it to your computer

I can see the data on the device. I want to get that exact data and transfer it to my computer as I want to have backup tabulated for historical reasons. I've clicked the cloud and the data probably goes somewhere, but where is the somewhere and how do I access it on my computer (not device)? I don't have an iPad so I can't go through ITunes either. All I have is my Android devices and a computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj