Retractable Landing Gear

Reaction score
Hey there you 550 pilots. As part of my quest to build a Frankencopter out of a stock F550, I ordered a set of retractable landing gear from RC-Quadcopters.co.uk. They arrived at my home in New Zealand this morning and within about 2 hours I had them fitted and fully operational. I'll tell you, Wow, absolutely fantastic. They cost £140 inl freight and are worth every penny. Once I experiment with better flight times through trying better batteries I will fit a gimbal and Gopro to the 550 so having gear that fully retracts out if the way is just excellent. I highly recommend these things. I've had a great time lately building my 550 with its new Tx system, LED navigation lights and the new landing gear. I also fitted a 1watt transmitter amplifier to my Phantom Tx this last week and got 1400m this morning before I chickened out and returned home with it. Having loads of fun with my DJI gear. Take care.

Thanks for the feedback Pete! Do you have a link for the gear you got from them? I did a search on the site and didn't find anything but retractables for the S800 and Skyjib.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4