Retina Display?

Reaction score
Will an iPad with Retina Display work with DJI Go
App and Phantom 3 Pro?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Please see the list of proven and approved devices.
APP / LIVE VIEW

• iOS Version v2.8.4.
    Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
    Android Version v2.8.2.
    Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.

*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
Some other devices may work, but not necessarily optimally.
You can try and download the @dji Go App and see if it runs, or not.

RedHotPoker

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
Only the iPads listed here are compatible with DJI GO.

Thanks guys. I'm trying to find a good deal on a refurb or used one. Just trying to make sure it's compatible. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The iPad Air2 Cellular is stellar and I would highly recommend it over all other devices that work. I started with an iPad Mini2 but it overheated after only one flight battery. So I traded up to the great iPad Air2 and it's incredible. Now I can fly four full flight batteries, an this iPad Air2 remains cool. Never had one issue in over a year.

Good luck with whichever device that you eventually go with.

RedHotPoker

+1 for the iPad Air 2 cellular! Love the extra screen size, and have run multiple batteries in 90+ degree days without issue.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav