RESOLVED: Remote Controller Won't Connect To Aircraft

Reaction score
Just took my P3 Pro out of long term storage, charged all batteries, downloaded and installed latest firmware in both RC and Aircraft. When trying the system out, the RC won't connect to the Aircraft. I get a solid red status LED on the RC and rapidly flashing yellow status lights on the Aircraft. I have calibrated the controls in the RC and that appears to be fine. The DJI GO app shows no information for the Aircraft.

Do I need to re-link the RC and the Aircraft? Not sure i want to do that.

Any help is appreciated.

Doug D.

Just took my P3 Pro out of long term storage, charged all batteries, downloaded and installed latest firmware in both RC and Aircraft. When trying the system out, the RC won't connect to the Aircraft. I get a solid red status LED on the RC and rapidly flashing yellow status lights on the Aircraft. I have calibrated the controls in the RC and that appears to be fine. The DJI GO app shows no information for the Aircraft.

Do I need to re-link the RC and the Aircraft? Not sure i want to do that.

Any help is appreciated.

Doug D.
Try reading in full this one single post to see if it sheds some light.
RC issue after firmware update??

Try reading in full this one single post to see if it sheds some light.
RC issue after firmware update??
Oso,

Yes, that post is helpful. I should have also mentioned in my first post that I'm totally new to drone flying. I purchased the P3P over a year ago and was very uncomfortable with it so I put it away until now.

According to the DJI GO app, my version of the app is 3.1.10. I don't know if this is the correct one or not. I just installed it today and this was the only version available on their website. Is this the 'app' you are referring to in your post? Should I uninstall it and re-install it?

Doug

Re-link is quite simple. I'd try that.
I was following the re-linking instructions in the video and when I got to "Tap Start Linking" the status light on the RC was supposed to turn flashing blue but it did not. It stayed solid red.

Doug

Solved the connection problem.....tried using a different USB cable between the Android device and the RC. They didn't like that. So, went back to the DJI supplied VERY SHORT USB cable and the connection was made.

NOW, I have a different issue. When I bring up the Litchi app, I get an error message saying "Multiple flight modes need to be enabled. Do this in the 'General Settings' of the DJI GO app". I looked all through the settings in that app and I can't find anything about setting multiple flight modes. Where do I find this?

Doug

Solved the connection problem.....tried using a different USB cable between the Android device and the RC. They didn't like that. So, went back to the DJI supplied VERY SHORT USB cable and the connection was made.

NOW, I have a different issue. When I bring up the Litchi app, I get an error message saying "Multiple flight modes need to be enabled. Do this in the 'General Settings' of the DJI GO app". I looked all through the settings in that app and I can't find anything about setting multiple flight modes. Where do I find this?

Doug
I thought it was by the beginer mode option,not looked lately probly moved

Doug
Advanced settings its at bottom enter flight data mode

Had to uninstall and re-install the Litchi app three times before it would work. Also, prior to the app coming up, there is a pop-up box that comes on VERY BRIEFLY that asks if you want to connect to the drone. I had to be really quick to hit OK before it went off but that was the issue. All is now well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav