Resolution Concerns

Reaction score
Hello all... I've noticed I lose video quality when editing using the DJI Go app. When I post on YouTube it seems to get worse. However when viewing other vids posted by DJI Phantom 4 users they're crystal clear. What am I doing wrong? How can I retain the clarity of my videos when using the app 'create' editor? Are some editing apps better than others? Thanks in advance...

DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere and my favorite for ease of use Camtasia Studio. I don't think I've ever seen a stellar video created with the DJI App, but then may I just haven't been paying attention.

Thanks I'll look into those. I figured for the money invested in the drone & accessories my video should look better.

Quit editing the 720 resolution video from the GO app cache and start editing the native 1080 resolution SD card video with a computer. Render the edited video using mp.4 file type. These steps will help your quality. You don't need to shoot 4k for nice clear video on YouTube. Shoot in 1080 x 60fps and you'll be good, just edit with Resolve, or Adobe Premiere Elements, or Pinnacle Studio, all under $100.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj