Resetting P3A Controller

hph

Reaction score
How do you reset P3A remote controller to factory settings? Controller model 300C.

Was trying to upgrade firmware when something happened. Now controller will not power on.

Connecting charger does nothing.

DJI software shows bat 83% charged. Software also says "Firmware Upgrade Needed." But the controller won't upgrade when not powered up.

Your advice is humbly and graciously sought with bowing and scraping to be performed if your advice works.

Also, a BIG THANK YOU!!!

PS: Is there a search function for the "Help" sections???

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc
There is no way to completely roll it back. However, it is possible to roll the firmware back using DJI GO like this.

Try this. It's not going to work if your remote controller does not turn on at all though.

Sorry, you will not receive any bowing and scraping. I do appreciate your trying to help, tho.

I've tried the ambidextrous, 4-fingered experiment using the blunt side of a ball point pen in my teeth to activate the power button, but no joy.

The new P3A was purchased and received just 'fore Christmas from Camrise, a DJI Authorized Dealer. It's under warranty. Likely, I'll return the controller for repair.

Thanks.

Not powering on.
No leds lights or 5 white leds with no beeps.
I bought a GL 300c showing 5 white leds on the controller. It was sold as broke.
Turned it on 5 white leds, turned on bird, connected DJI Go and it updated the Remote to 1.8, linked my P3A and took it out for TestFlight.
No issues flew great.
The bird was beeping when I first connected but after update everything was good.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

• Angry
Reactions: kim garvin
Blackie, my problem is I can't turn on my controller to do anything with it. Does not power up anyway I've tried.

A hard reset is just disconnecting power.
Have not taken either of my DJI remotes apart, but should be able to open back and disconnect the battery.
Your other choice is to contact DJI service, may have to send in for service.

A hard reset is just disconnecting power.
Have not taken either of my DJI remotes apart, but should be able to open back and disconnect the battery.n't be
Your other choice is to contact DJI service, may have to send in for service.

Thanks, Blackie. I've actually thought of doing this, but I don't wanna do anything that might void the warranty. Shipping the controller back to DJI repair is not that bothersome, and if it's "clean," there shouldn't be any problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20