Reregistering a Second Hand P3

Reaction score
Ok Guys I watching some youtube videos about setting up your P3 and getting ready for your first flight
My Question is ............. The P3 I got off ebay is Second hand and was more than likely registered to some one else?
In the video I saw the guy register the P3 and then check for the latest firmware version before setting up and flying off into the sunset.......................................... Is it easy to rereg the P3 or am I in for fun and games ?
Thanks for Replies

In the video I saw the guy register the P3 and then check for the latest firmware version before setting up and flying off into the sunset.......................................... Is it easy to rereg the P3
Nothing to worry about.
There's no need to register anything since it's already been done.
There's probably no need to worry about firmware either as the P3 hasn't had any new firmware for quite a while (it's not a new model).
It's always a good idea to fly a new drone before messing around with firmware.
You want to know the drone works properly before tinkering.

Reactions: dreddman
Just install DJI GO, create a DJI account (if you don't have one), and log into DJI GO. DJI GO will not prompt you to activate the Phantom since the previous owner already activated it.

Ok Guys I watching some youtube videos about setting up your P3 and getting ready for your first flight
My Question is ............. The P3 I got off ebay is Second hand and was more than likely registered to some one else?
In the video I saw the guy register the P3 and then check for the latest firmware version before setting up and flying off into the sunset.......................................... Is it easy to rereg the P3 or am I in for fun and games ?
Thanks for Replies
I'm running several p3p drones and would like to offer a suggestion. Consider NOT updating anything unless it won't fly without doing it. The old saw of "if it ain't broke don't fix it!" Would have a
Thanks for Replies

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj