Reputable phantom dealers

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for input on time tested reputable online companies to buy a phantom advanced from. It seems dji is currently out of stock on the drone. I'm always very Leary about buying a high dollar item on line. I would appreciate some of your suggestions. Secondly should I just find a place that has them at a brick and mortar store?

All suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks.

Are you looking for a new or refurbished Phantom? DJI is selling refurbished P3As here on Amazon or directly on their website here. B&H (an authorized DJI dealer) is selling new P3As on their website here.

Another authorized dealer is Newegg. They sell DJI Official Refurbished products here.

Are you looking for a new or refurbished Phantom? DJI is selling refurbished P3As here on Amazon or directly on their website here. B&H (an authorized DJI dealer) is selling new P3As on their website here.

Originally refurbished but I've read a few horror stories. I decided to look at the price differences. Dji isn't offering the advanced new currently. So I thought I would look for a new one. I just want to make sure I'm looking at reputable dealers.

Another authorized dealer is Newegg. They sell DJI Official Refurbished products here.
FYI, those Phantoms are sold and shipped directly by the DJI Store.

They've released many other drones since the P3A was released. The old models don't stick around forever in the DJI Store.

They've released many other drones since the P3A was released. The old models don't stick around forever in the DJI Store.

They have the refurbished adv for 639.00 and the pro for 699.00. It seems the obvious Best Buy would be the pro, correct?
Would you really trust a refurbished product?

They have the refurbished adv for 639.00 and the pro for 699.00. It seems the obvious Best Buy would be the pro, correct?
I've never purchased a refurbished Phantom from DJI, but I'd do it if I wanted to save some money. Many people who have purchased a refurbished Phantom from DJI have commented here that they look brand new. DJI will also give you the same warranty as a brand new Phantom.

As for the P3A vs. P3P, I'd recommend you get the P3P if you think you'll ever want to shoot video in 4K or use FPV goggles. The P3P has a higher bitrate, so the live video will be clearer when using FPV goggles. If neither of those features are important to you, then save some money and get the P3A.

I've never purchased a refurbished Phantom from DJI, but I'd do it if I wanted to save some money. Many people who have purchased a refurbished Phantom from DJI have commented here that they look brand new. DJI will also give you the same warranty as a brand new Phantom.

As for the P3A vs. P3P, I'd recommend you get the P3P if you think you'll ever want to shoot video in 4K or use FPV goggles. The P3P has a higher bitrate, so the live video will be clearer when using FPV goggles. If neither of those features are important to you, then save some money and get the P3A.

Alright man thanks for your patience in answering my newbie questions. I'm going with the P3A. I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions about setting it up. Thanks again!

From DJI's Refurbished Store (DJI Refurbish | DJI Store)

Every DJI Refurbished aircraft is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.

There are no better experts in DJI products than those at DJI. Every refurbished product has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging and DJI's standard Manufacturer Warranty. If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product.

From DJI's Refurbished Store (DJI Refurbish | DJI Store)

Every DJI Refurbished aircraft is thoroughly tested by DJI Experts and includes DJI standard warranty.

There are no better experts in DJI products than those at DJI. Every refurbished product has undergone a professional refurbishing process that brings it up to the same high standards as brand new products, and all refurbished products come with new parts, new packaging and DJI's standard Manufacturer Warranty. If you are not happy with a refurbished product and have not yet activated it, you can return it within seven days of receipt for a full refund or a replacement refurbished product.

Thanks for the info.

I purchased my phantom 4 from newegg as refurbished, back in April. I've had close to 50 flights already and have zero issues. When I first received the phantom, it looked brand new.

No problems or issues what so ever. No regrets here.

I purchased my phantom 4 from newegg as refurbished, back in April. I've had close to 50 flights already and have zero issues. When I first received the phantom, it looked brand new.

No problems or issues what so ever. No regrets here.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl