Reputable Crystalsky Retailers

Reaction score
can any member advise on a safe place to buy a Crystalsky and phantom mount? I see B&H has them but being originally from NY a long time ago I know those NY camera stores were the worst rip off places on the planet. Not saying this place is as I do not know. Appreciate any help finding a good dealer with items in stock. Thanks.

can any member advise on a safe place to buy a Crystalsky and phantom mount? I see B&H has them but being originally from NY a long time ago I know those NY camera stores were the worst rip off places on the planet. Not saying this place is as I do not know. Appreciate any help finding a good dealer with items in stock. Thanks.
B&h is probably the most reputable camera store in the world. I have been a customer of them for about 20 years.

Reactions: Archangel3356
Thank you Tomas, 20 year customer says a whole lot to me sir. B&H it is than. They have it all in stock too. Appreciate your reply, helped me make my decision.

Reactions: Tomas Wangen
Last edited:
Done! CrystalSky will be here Wednesday and I can’t wait. It’s only the 1000 nit unit but I’m hoping for at least a little improvement in the display. Dark display return has been the weakest link in my system, hope this helps and thanks again for your suggestions.always appreciated

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20