Reposted with controller and receiver

Reaction score
I have a brand new body w/camera for sale. Never used. $1100 plus shipping from Oregon.
PM for more information. over 2000 positive reviews on eBay.

Re: Phantom 2 Vision + Body and Camera

AllanVB said:
I have a brand new body w/camera for sale. Never used. $1100 plus shipping from Oregon.
PM for more information. over 2000 positive reviews on eBay.
What ELSE is included? I.E. Remote control (transmitter)? WiFi Repeater? etc.?
Thanks!

does not include controller and receiver..

Something is confusing. A Body is $60 and the entire camera and Gimbal assembly is $679. Where is the $1100 price coming from?

Elwood58 said:
Something is confusing. A Body is $60 and the entire camera and Gimbal assembly is $679. Where is the $1100 price coming from?
Sorry this is so confusing... this is the entire box of a new phantom 2 vision + less the controller and receiver...
the controller and receiver have been used and are not new or included. ok?
Allan

AllanVB said:
Elwood58 said:
Sorry this is so confusing... this is the entire box of a new phantom 2 vision + less the controller and receiver...
Allan

Now that makes sense. Motors, Props, NAZM, GPS, Camera and Gimbal, ESCs, Battery.

Elwood58 said:
AllanVB said:
Elwood58 said:
Allan

Now that makes sense. Motors, Props, NAZM, GPS, Camera and Gimbal, ESCs, Battery.

Yes, it was a replacement for a defective unit. ONLY I couldn't wait and ended up buying another one. This one just arrived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair