Replacement upper shell half

Reaction score
Hit some low tree branches and now my P3S has a spot on the upper shell that has not correctly aligned with the lower shell. How do I decide if I need to replace the upper shell?

If I do, where is an inexpensive place to get it from?

Sean

Hit some low tree branches and now my P3S has a spot on the upper shell that has not correctly aligned with the lower shell. How do I decide if I need to replace the upper shell?

If I do, where is an inexpensive place to get it from?

Sean
Have a look on ebay
15065589942981452577463.jpg

Reactions: epicdoom
I've had very good luck using a hair drier to coax plastic back into place and shape. Fixed an accident warped upper and lower shell on a Phantom 3S using this method for a buddy.

Apply some force, it might just snap back into place. The two halves of the shell are held together by several plastic tabs, so maybe in your case it's only one that got pushed out.

Reactions: epicdoom
Apply some force, it might just snap back into place. The two halves of the shell are held together by several plastic tabs, so maybe in your case it's only one that got pushed out.
very true forgot to mention those

i crashed my P3P, and the top shell looks pretty busted.
checking on ebay... seeing there is a few top+bottom shells for about $30 including delivery to South Africa

Are these counterfeit shells? I see on amazon people advertise as "original DJI", but not on ebay.

if they are counterfeit, are there still OK to use?

Not like when i had accident with my car, bought new counterfeit part and it was out by 2mm, which meant i had to throw it away. Bought secondhand original one at the scrap yard and it fit perfectly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic