Replacement shells in stock

Reaction score
Heli-World is showing the replacement shell in stock for instant delivery at 50.00 plus 13 to 14 for shipping which seems on the high side. I ordered one plus an extra dji battery. Hopefully someone doesn't come back and say there on ebay for 25.00 right now like the carbon fiber props.

far as i know heli-world has the lowest price for a shell. even if you are paying 13-14 for shipping, total price is about 65. the rest of the places i've seen and bought shells from is 65 BEFORE shipping.

So I did good on my purchase finally and didn't overpay. I need the shell pretty bad now as the hairline cracks have started to connect and weave a nice puzzle design in three out of my four motor arms. Now all I need is some decent carbon fiber props and some dji prop guards and my aerial bandit is complete with the new shell.

Heli-World is only a few miles from me, so I went over and picked one up. $50 no sales tax on DJI stuff, and saved the shipping
cost of $7.88

It will be good to have the spare body around, just in case ;)

That's the way to do right there. Living in California must be nice. Everything happens there. That's where I should have grown up. Maybe in a different life.

That's the way to do right there. Living in California must be nice. Everything happens there. That's where I should have grown up. Maybe in a different life.

It is pretty great ! But Californians wished they lived in hmmmm..... No, I guess were pretty happy right here. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20