Replacement shell

Reaction score
I apologize, I am sure this topic has been discussed in the past but I am having trouble locating recent information.
I am want to find out the best places to purchase a replacement shell.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bob

Here are a few places where you can purchase a replacement shell body for a P3A/P3P:

Reactions: JoBe
I apologize, I am sure this topic has been discussed in the past but I am having trouble locating recent information.
I am want to find out the best places to purchase a replacement shell.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Bob
Yes, that's correct wichkans, you asked quite a similar question previously:- It always happens to the other guy and although the thread got a bit side-tracked, I offered a few words of reply to you in post #12.

I'm assuming that by 'best places' you still mean the same as in your original thread - and my original advice still stands.

I bought this one from Ebay. I got the top and bottom shell and landing gear. Comes with screws, battery tray, compass, LEDs, gimbal cable and USB port. Also comes with the pads for the bottom on landing gear which most don't come with. All that came with it was installed except the pads for landing gear. To bad it didn't come with a new GPS, lol. Do wish is came with decors though but I can order them sometime. The only thing is the battery vents are smaller but that's okay. Did not come in DJI part box/packaging except the landing gear.

Is there a big difference between OEM and aftermarket parts? Is a big difference in the price I'm just wondering if I should stick with the OEM

Reactions: Nightwolf
I'll reinforce the recommendation to reinforce the motor mount area. I use UV epoxy and fill the spaces around the screw posts. No cracks on the new one and repaired/stopped cracks and new cracks on my other one.

When you get the shell, to to youtube and find one that takes you through it...slowly... and clearly. Allow several hours to do this, and take your time. Watch how things come out .. things like the antenna in the legs -- Especially the one with two wires.. one antenna, one sensor -- they can be hard (impossible?) to put back in the same manner they came out! Also, check the shell to make sure it snaps together cleanly -- some don't and leave gaps -- a little torquing or twisting to re-align ... Be very careful in separating the old shell- since you're going to trash it anyhow, you can just pop it up with a tool -- but, if you try the Push to open and insert a tool, don't get carried away -- you can slip inside and damage the motherboard ..not good.

Have fun..

Reactions: Nightwolf

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan