replacement props?

Reaction score
Anyone have a great place to order props that are good quality? An reasonable shipping time frame?

I ordered 2 sets from amazon. It came in a packaged obviously postmarked somewhere in China. They looked identical with the black and silver tips and white blades. However, the material the blades were made of we're junk. I put them on my Phantom 2 Vision and it wouldn't even lift off the ground. I could hear the blades rubbing the top of the phantom outer shell. So....next order for props will be direct from DJI.

Same here, I ordered from ebay , didnt know mine were coming from china and it took 2 weeks to receive them...... props were not good quality, I see some people using carbon fiber ? wonder how they would do ?

Motion RC has genuine props. After searching around and seeing the junk that's floating around (or trying to float lol. No pun intended) purporting to be authentic I found that Motion RC has genuine props and ordered a bunch. Pretty good prices too.

Genuine DJI self tightening props. I bought from here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Pairs-Gen...US-/191131979134?ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

$_57.JPG

I ordered 4 sets of props from b&h and got the wrong ones in today, they said it would be 7-14 days to get the right ones in??? Guess I'm gonna order from daves!

I ordered two sets from Dave's Racing link above and they shipped the next morning. This is my second order from them and so far they have been very promt shipping and have good prices on top of that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj