Replacement Phantom 2 Controllers v2.0

Reaction score
v2.0
I need a new one but read somewhere in this forum that they are not available, yet. Is this true? Btw, I actually just need the board inside the P2 Controller and would rather just buy it instead of the complete controller. But if it can not be purchased by itself, I will of coarse go with the complete controller.

Also, has anyone used the 1st controller v1.4 with the vPlus which normally uses the v2.0 controller? If so, what do I need to do to make it work?

nothing unless your changing to other brand then you will need rx otherwise just bind it as stated in instructions and your good to go.. takes 15seconds to do.. take blades off power up the bird flip it over look for red led light next to landing gear lightly push and hold it in until led turns yellow then turn on new tx and led will go out power off then back on and done..

Hi there, newbie here! Yes you can buy a new controller from qaudcopter .co.UK £90 . I suspect you did what I did and ripped the connection off the 5.8! Word of warning, when you get the new one use the splice method.. Piece of cake and no danger of decking your controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj