REPLACEMENT PARTS

Reaction score
If you have source for Phantom replacement parts please do share, or even upgrades and hacks. Thanks!

quadcopters.co.uk have spare parts listed on there site but all are shown as backorder!!

ULI RAY said:
trying to get a new GPS and Prop.

Try DSLRPros.com in the U.S. I had a blade fastener come off midflight also (my fault) and Don at DSLRPros cannibalized a brand new Phantom just to send me a few dollars worth of parts. I got the compass, some blades and a GoPro mount. He might still have the GPS available.

I'm going to send him an email real quick and find out if it is ok to give you his personal email. In the meantime check out their website.

UPDATE: Email Don at [email protected]

this might be a possible gps sensor replacement $59 from radio Shack type used by andruno peeps

Attachments

• 20130124_150639-1398279090.jpg
    20130124_150639-1398279090.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 1,222
I would think you would only want to use the official dji unt.....

I am looking for a stock Gimbal Micro Servo for my P2V. I have looked virtually everywhere. Anyone have one to sell? I would take it WITH mount/bracket if that is easier. Most supply sources want to sell you the camera/mount/servo as a unit. This is not what I am looking for. I busted only the Servo.

Gobbler said:
I am looking for a stock Gimbal Micro Servo for my P2V. I have looked virtually everywhere. Anyone have one to sell? I would take it WITH mount/bracket if that is easier. Most supply sources want to sell you the camera/mount/servo as a unit. This is not what I am looking for. I busted only the Servo.

Gobbler, have you been good for Santa ? Is this part#19 (P2V upper damping bracket)? If the answer is "YES" for both questions, Santa will send it to you, no charge, no shipping cost. My email address [email protected].

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4