Replacement OEM props, best price?

Reaction score
I have been doing some reading in reference to replacing propellers ever so often. Seems like cheap preventative maintenance.
I have been told to change them every 10 to 15 flights. Not sure if that's true or not but seems reasonable. Has anyone found a really good price on factory replacements? Thanks in advance

Ps: I did try a search for this question prior to posting

My local oil change place tells me I should change my 7500 mile oil every 3000 miles. My local dealer tells me to replace my 100,000 anti-freeze every 60,000 miles.

Not sure who gave you the 10-15 flights but that is just down right stupid talk... no matter who it's from.

Inspect props after every flight and if they are damaged, replacement. If they are not, continue to use.

Best prices are really right from DJI.

I have been told to change them every 10 to 15 flights.
Let me guess... someone who sells props told you this? :D

You should change your props when they are damaged. There is no need to change them every x flights. Many folks use the same set of props for a year+.

You can get props shipped quickly from sellers here.

I have seen a few post of the center threaded portion coming loose and a prop spin off. Is that even possible?
Yep -- if the hubs are damaged or are metal hubs.

Best Buy is an okay seller to buy from.

I got mine from DJI through Amazon. Didn't take too long. As as aside, I changed mine out after 100 flights. They were still pretty good, but the leading edges weren't baby butt smooth any more.

Check out this video before you get some cheep propellers the third set tested are dji knock offs and allmost makes the bird flyaway good thing it's tied with rope

Don't buy cheap props you didn't buy a cheap drone

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you fly your phantom in phantom mode be careful of aftermarket props as the root or cord of the prop may differ thus giving different flight characteristics and possibly leading to a fly away.
Your not gonna buy a gas car and try to put diesel in it then why would you buy non dji props your not gonna gain any thing other than a questionable minute of flight

Well there's my two cents
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Everything else has firmware updates, thought there might be an firmware update on new props...only kidding!

OMG. looks like those props flex or change their pitch as they spin-up becoming more aggressive! Talk about dangerous, nothing like pulling an anger airborne lawnmower toward yourself with a rope.

i-Bm2bFPg-Ti.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4