Replacement Nvidia Shield out of delivery

Reaction score
Looks like they got them.out fast !! The way they have handled this situation has made me a lifetime customer . Dji could learn a few things from them!!

Why replacement? Never mind saw the recall...good to hear the fast turnaround.

When did you file for a replacement?

Do tell if your replacements are upgraded. I'm curious if they changed anything other than the battery. Thanks!

Tracking mine...comes in tomorrow. I'll fill everyone in on the details if there is anything to report.
I'll probably sell mine and pick up iPad mini 2 or 3

Reactions: Fplvert
I filled mine out about 6 hours after it was announced. I'll definitely post the specs . I'm hoping for an upgrade but I doubt it.

Looks like they got them.out fast !! The way they have handled this situation has made me a lifetime customer . Dji could learn a few things from them!!
Mine arrived on 8/10 took just took two weeks, a complete new one arrived with everything in the box. Going to be sure to keep the stylus ($20 to replace) the said they would send a return label latter. No it was not the updated processor, I did not think I would be that lucky, but am pleased it was not a refurbished one.

Reactions: Fplvert
Mine arrived on 8/10 took just took two weeks, a complete new one arrived with everything in the box. Going to be sure to keep the stylus ($20 to replace) the said they would send a return label latter. No it was not the updated processor, I did not think I would be that lucky, but am pleased it was not a refurbished one.
Thank you for ruining the surprise for me . Just kidding lol thanks

Everything seems to be exactly the same except a different battery . But both the recalled tablet and the new one are working . Which I was under the impression the old tablet would no longer work after the new one was activated .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1