Replacement Gimbal and Camera parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where to find parts to replace broken gimbal and cameras on the plus? I've seen them going for 999$ on ebay..... it would be worth buying a whole new bird if that's the case..

laynesway said:
Anyone have any idea where to find parts to replace broken gimbal and cameras on the plus? I've seen them going for 999$ on ebay..... it would be worth buying a whole new bird if that's the case..

Ughhhh... Another hit the deck, eh? Sorry to hear. On the upside you are now a member of an elite wrecked Phantom club!

Unfortunately there are no parts available from DJI or anywhere else. Yes, some are being sold on Ebay for ludicrous prices. One has to wonder also if they're not available from DJI, where are they getting these from?
I too had a catastrophic crash, have since bought a new one and kept the original (perfectly fine minus the camera/gimabl) for testing props etc, practicing flying and spare parts if I need them.

There is one guy on ebay selling the camera/gimbal, also look and you will see he is also selling just the phantom 2 parts. He is buying V+'s and taking them apart and selling the components and making around $500 per Phantom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic