Replacement camera for vision plus now available

I wouldn't buy it from Ebay.
Only from a authorized dealer like B&H photo.

$600.00 is very expensive.
For something that costs less than $150.00 to make.

KG4MXV said:
I wouldn't buy it from Ebay.
Only from a authorized dealer like B&H photo.

$600.00 is very expensive.
For something that costs less than $150.00 to make.

Price is now $899

Starting to suspect the ribbon cable and lower motor shaft (holds camera) were deliberately engineered for failure.

Anyone have any thoughts on how to improve the strength of the assembly? Maybe duck tape to reinforce the ribbon, but how to support the bottom shaft (so the weight of the tiny camera does not snap it during a hard landing)?

I looked inside my Vision+ and one of the labels on the board is "ZENMUSE"...one of the grey cables goes directly to it. So you may be able to connect a Zenmuse gimbal and use a gopro and get it to power up for the time being until cameras are available...

DBSAM said:
I looked inside my Vision+ and one of the labels on the board is "ZENMUSE"...one of the grey cables goes directly to it. So you may be able to connect a Zenmuse gimbal and use a gopro and get it to power up for the time being until cameras are available...
Can anyone confirm if something like this would work?

I dare say this guy has purchased quite a few whole units, dismantled and selling the parts for a hugely inflated price. He's also selling body only units as well.

I wonder if he worked at DJI china assembly plant and ripped off a tone of parts LOL

Kelvo1984 said:
I dare say this guy has purchased quite a few whole units, dismantled and selling the parts for a hugely inflated price. He's also selling body only units as well.

Yes I had the same thought.

Kelvo1984 said:

Wow. $900 for the camera?! Gotta give the guy credit for his entrepreneurial spirit.

wow, he is making money hand over fist.
The freekin gimbal/camera itself pays back 90% of the phantom.

It's not even a big risk. If he got his hands on 10 of the V+'s and cant sell the parts, he can just recoup the money by selling the entire thing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1