Replacement badges / plates for pro or advance?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if the replacement shells for the P3 pro or advance come with new badges or plates?

The part I'm referring to is the silver or gold badge / plate thats above the USB port on the body of the Phantom.

I can't find them as a replacement part by itself, and it doesn't look like it comes with the replacement shell, but I'm not sure.

Mine fell off in a flight somehow, and id like to replace it.

any input is appreciated.

Would kinda like one myself

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Judging how they used a pair of needle nosed pliers to rip mine off and glue to the new shell I don't dji can even help. Looks terrible on mine. Thanks dji for your own lack of pride

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Judging how they used a pair of needle nosed pliers to rip mine off and glue to the new shell I don't dji can even help. Looks terrible on mine. Thanks dji for your own lack of pride

Really? :(

Yep really. Honestly one of the biggest things getting back my pro with the gold pro badge bitched up by a pair of needle nose. Seemingly simple but it showed me a lot about them. They likely have to reuse them and the tech just didn't care to be gentle. Not his money spent on the drone.

Yep really. Honestly one of the biggest things getting back my pro with the gold pro badge bitched up by a pair of needle nose. Seemingly simple but it showed me a lot about them. They likely have to reuse them and the tech just didn't care to be gentle. Not his money spent on the drone.

That makes me sad

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20