Replaced camera no vision helppp

Reaction score
Had a crash recently that still has me looking for pieces of the camera. Everything else works fine. I ordered a replacement and installed it. The light on unit is green. Gimbal moves like it should, and will take and save pics on the sd card if you push button manually on unit. The app does show the extender battery life but that's its. Extender and camera obviously not talking. Have tried binding and even manually entering the mac address but with no luck. Tried a buddies extender no luck. Mine worked for his. Don't know what else to do except stay on the phone for an hour tomorrow and send it off. Any suggestions before then??

thanks

recon1 said:
Had a crash recently that still has me looking for pieces of the camera. Everything else works fine. I ordered a replacement and installed it. The light on unit is green. Gimbal moves like it should, and will take and save pics on the sd card if you push button manually on unit. The app does show the extender battery life but that's its. Extender and camera obviously not talking. Have tried binding and even manually entering the mac address but with no luck. Tried a buddies extender no luck. Mine worked for his. Don't know what else to do except stay on the phone for an hour tomorrow and send it off. Any suggestions before then??

thanks
When you binded the extender, did you use the QR code off the original phantom box?

Yes tried several times. Is that qr code for the phantom or for the old camera/gimbal. Shouldn't the new camera have come with a new qr code. This is still new to me just trying to get my brain around it

recon1 said:
Yes tried several times. Is that qr code for the phantom or for the old camera/gimbal. Shouldn't the new camera have come with a new qr code. This is still new to me just trying to get my brain around it
Good question.. not sure... did it say the binding was successful ?

Each time it says binding successful. The app will stop saying connection lost and will be just a black screen. But will not allow me to function the tilt or do anything else.

The other thing that is puzzling is the vison app only shows its current update. Nothing for the camera

Camera does not need re binding.
Just plug and play.
There are 3 flat cables from the phantom to the camera gimbal board. 1 is a clip in. Inspect the clip in as I think it has dislodged.
Use some tweezers and move them around or push them in tighter.

No luck with connections. I am going to open it up to see if there is any visual damage inside. Does anyone know what each group of wires going to camera control

Good and bad news.
Good I know what's wrong now
Bad it will cost 200
The Wifi Module Was Damaged In The Crash. The connector on the 2 boards inside broke completely off.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj