Replaced Camera & Flew Once, Now Connection Failed

Reaction score
P2V+ crashed so I replaced the camera and gimbal. Everything worked fine for first flight after replacement but now the app says "Connection to Phantom failed". The gimbal motor tries to center the camera and goes all haywire, jerking up and down and back and forth.

Have tried rebinding and still doesn't work. Have a solid green light on side of gimbal. All cables are plugged in securely. I have searched through the forums here and have not found an answer yet. Any other help or suggestions would be great! Thanks!

I think you're going to have to open it and examine the wiring inside. Check all wiring, especially the ones going to the camera. Then try rebinding the receiver to the drone. Then bind the Wi-Fi module. Sometimes it take more than one try to get it to bind. Most of the time, it's a faulty wire connection. Good luck.

I had the same problem after changing the ribbon cable.. I just reconnected all four points on the cable and then it worked. But if connections are all good then binding might be the answer as mentioned by DBK

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31