Replace vision plus camera

Reaction score
Hi
I bought a dji vision 2.0 without the camera and looking to buy one .
Can I buy the vision camera or I have to use the vision plus camera

You need to buy the Vision camera (FC200). They are available on Amazon and eBay.

There is 3 Vision models.
V1. Vision with golf ball camera
V2. Vision Plus with 3-axis camera
V3. Vision Plus upgrade motors with upgraded 3-axis camera.

If you got the Vision (non Plus) version 1, then you need to purchase the golf ball camera. This only has 1 axis. The conversion is possible but requires a lot of work and not worth the $$$ or headache.

If you purchased the Vision Plus version 2 or version 3, then you need to purchase the 3 axis gimbal+camera.
Please note that the V3 gimbal and camera has been revised with a stronger plate that stops/minimises the camera from separating in a crash.

I just finished upgrading my craft from Vision to Vision Plus, and even though it took about $450, it was fun, educational, and cheaper than buying another craft completely.
If you want to go all the way to the Plus model, you'll need the 3-axis camera, wifi module, respective wire pack (part 8), and Vision Plus NAZA control module.
It's a blast when you get all that hooked up and working by yourself, trust me.

I just finished upgrading my craft from Vision to Vision Plus, and even though it took about $450, it was fun, educational, and cheaper than buying another craft completely.
If you want to go all the way to the Plus model, you'll need the 3-axis camera, wifi module, respective wire pack (part 8), and Vision Plus NAZA control module.
It's a blast when you get all that hooked up and working by yourself, trust me.

i agree, it's fun and educational but def not cheap. i usually have P2V+ complete with one battery, controller, charger, props available for 450-500 ;) with the gimbal/camera

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.