Replace the fan in my DJI 4, I can not find these on the internet

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Is anyone here on the forum who knows where to buy the built-in fan for my DJI 4?

Regards
Paal

It's just a standard laptop type fan. Try a computer supply store. You may have to splice in the p4s connector but maybe not. Any fan roughly that size should work.

Duchunter: Takk for din tilbakemelding. Jeg skal kontakte min datamaskin butikk i dag.

Regards Paal :)

I'd try suppliers like Digikey, Mouser Electronics, etc. most should have many types in stock. If you already have had the shell off, get the make and model # off the fan, if haven,t taken the shell of yet check YouTube for a teardown video of a P4, if the video resolution is good enough you might get the fan info from there. Are you sure it is the fan?
Check to make sure the fan is receiving power, etc, and it spins freely.

A bit more info for you, I looked at a video and found its a Sunon Maglev (5vdc)' I,m on a iPad mini 4 right now, but later on a full sized display I should be able to read the model number.

Last edited:
Hallo igjen!
JEG Fant en vifte på Jameco Electronics. DETTE er ganske lik den i min DJI 4. Det er Hyggelig ved Jameco Electronics avsender Komponenter til Norge. JEG Bestilte en ny fan FRA DETTE nettstedet

Takk for engasjementet
Link til Jameco Electronics

Hello again!
Then I ordered a new fan from Jameco. Price before shipping $ 6.95 and with shipping to Norway total: $ 24.05. The freight is very expensive: $ 17.10. Then it remains for me to wait for the package from the United States to Norway. Hope it goes fast.

Thanks for all the help.

Regards
Paal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.