Replace camera - fails

Reaction score
Hi

I got a replacement camera today from the shop where I bought my P3S. This was due to some corrupt video files. I have changed the camera but when I start up it looks a bit odd (kind of looks like it wants to go right) and after maybe 30 seconds the camera stops to work. I have a green light and in the 30 seconds time frame I can control the cam with gimbal dial but after aprox 30 seconds it stops responding as well. Cannot connect through the app either.

The camera is mounted the correct way
I have tried resetting WiFi password
I have tried resetting the connection with RC
Checked all three cables again and again

Help... please?

Yeah would love to do that, but they are in another town so I have to send it. Would be a lot easier if I could get it fixed my self.

Oooh I totally understand. Could you not phone? Ask for advice or DJI?

Maybe, but I was thinking maybe some of the forum users have done this before and that there might be a procedure I need to follow. Or that I need to reset something if you get what I´m saying.

Maybe, but I was thinking maybe some of the forum users have done this before and that there might be a procedure I need to follow. Or that I need to reset something if you get what I´m saying.

Yeah I get you.

Someone will know, sadly I can't help, I don't even have my drone yet

Why don't you post in the 'help' fourm?

have you recalibrated the imu and camera?

No, because I cannot connect to the drone. I installed the old camera again and everything worked so it must be the camera unless there is a magic trick I´m not aware of.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31