Repaired drone different serial than DJI care purchase

Reaction score
I know this serial number change with repairs has been discussed. What I can't find is my problem.

I purchased a DJI care contract with my Phantom 4. It had a crash and I sent it in for repairs. The serial number on the drone matches the DJI care contract.

The drone i received after free repairs has a different serial number than the one I sent in. That is not a problem as if functions without a problem. But, DJI care notes the serial number on the Drone that is covered.

So, if I have another problem and need a repair, the SN does not match the DJI care contract.

What is the issue?

Anyone else had this problem and concern?

I would hope that they recorded the new serial number. I would pose that question directly to them so you don't have troubles later.

I know this serial number change with repairs has been discussed. What I can't find is my problem.

I purchased a DJI care contract with my Phantom 4. It had a crash and I sent it in for repairs. The serial number on the drone matches the DJI care contract.

The drone i received after free repairs has a different serial number than the one I sent in. That is not a problem as if functions without a problem. But, DJI care notes the serial number on the Drone that is covered.

So, if I have another problem and need a repair, the SN does not match the DJI care contract.

What is the issue?

Anyone else had this problem and concern?

What I had to do is contact [email protected] and tell them that the serial number hadn't been switched over and they updated it within matter of days

That's my serial number!! It crashed into the city sewer treatment plant with all the "Logs" and I couldn't find it.... Enjoy....

Reactions: chadrob30

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31