Repair shops

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any shops that can perform routine maintenance and check ups on DJI products in central Florida?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Repair Shops
ATKdrones(Salt Lake City, UT)
UAV Repair Shop(New Brighton, MN)
US Drone Repair(Fort Bragg, CA)

Got this from phantomhelp.com

If you have a Drone Plus in your area they can do it.

Thank you, doesn't look like there are any repair shops close enough to me :/. Is there any routine maitenance I can perform to make sure all of the components are working properly?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not much to do, except visual inspection, and making sure the motors are clean and spinning freely. I am in the Tampa area BTW.

Awesome, it's nice to meet a fellow Floridian lol. Is that basicaly what a repair shop would do? I was thinking that they could test all of the electronics such as the gps, cpu etc.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Only DJI (as far as I know) could actually test to that depth. A shop like mine could test functionality of all components. If something is broken, it's usually obvious. The Phantom line does not require maintenance, other than as stated above. Other RC craft I work on does.

I just got my drone back from UAV Repair shop in MN, I live in Seattle so I had to ship it to him, it was a little less than 2 weeks round trip and he was awesome, quick, and very helpful. I would definitely recommend him if you end up shipping it to one of those.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4