Repair services

Reaction score
I had a catastrophic crash. I can't blame it on any anomaly or poor craftsmanship. It's due to bad piloting.
The shell has been popped open and all kinds of warnings on the go app. Gimbal broke, antenna hanging out and a couple small cracks.
I live in Whitemarsh Maryland, does anyone know of a quality repair shop on the east coast? Closer to me the better.

I have some repair shops listed here. The closest out of those is Camrise in NYC.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Any chance it is still under warranty? Maybe DJI can fix it for you. Also, there is a member here who has a good reputation here for fixing them. Look up @hunch , maybe he could help you out. Good luck with it. :)

Reactions: hunch
I had a catastrophic crash. I can't blame it on any anomaly or poor craftsmanship. It's due to bad piloting.
The shell has been popped open and all kinds of warnings on the go app. Gimbal broke, antenna hanging out and a couple small cracks.
I live in Whitemarsh Maryland, does anyone know of a quality repair shop on the east coast? Closer to me the better.

sorry about what happened to your birdie.
i am located in MN and if you want me to diagnose the complete damage i can do that.
the cost to do so is $50 and all i need is your bird/gimbla/camera. no battery, controller,charger,...
once i am done with the estimate cost i will let you know and then you decide what you want to do.
in worst case scenario if you don't want it fixed i will send it back to you at no additional cost and
you will be down $50.
let me know if you need help

my info is at www.uavrepairshop.com
or FB page Security Check Required

hani

yup, jeremy is great aka @burlbark but he is on the west coast and even if the OP contacted him, he would have told him to send it to me.
he does it for me, i do it for him. that how we roll LOL :D
nice! people/businesses in gadgets and tech are soo closed off .. its REFRESHING to see an approach like this. Keep on, keeping on man.

images

Reactions: hunch
yeah Jeremy and myself started fixing these kinda at the same time back in 2014 and we spoke many times and instead of stepping
on each other toes we decided to come up with something like this. he has the western US and i have the eastern.
of course he gets birds from east and i get them from west sometimes but if the person tells us where they are from we decide
to send them to each other or not. we both got VERY busy as we both did hundreds of repairs each and have mutual respect toward each other
and we even call each other when we are in a pickle or need a part and such.
works much better as a some kind of partnership versus rivaly, just like you said your self other businesses who are after ONLY MONEY.
@burlbark (Jeremy - usdronerepair.com) and myself want to cater PEOPLE. money came after as an effect of taking care of people.

it's pretty simple.

;)

@burlbark (Jeremy - usdronerepair.com) and myself want to cater PEOPLE. money came after as an effect of taking care of people.

it's pretty simple.

;)

Yep... do it right and the money will come... glad to see you guys working together to help us out... Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I never have to talk to you guys!!! lol....

Reactions: burlbark
Yep... do it right and the money will come... glad to see you guys working together to help us out... Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope I never have to talk to you guys!!! lol....
nothing personal but i hope i never see you or your bird LOL!!! :D

yeah Jeremy and myself started fixing these kinda at the same time back in 2014 and we spoke many times and instead of stepping
on each other toes we decided to come up with something like this. he has the western US and i have the eastern.
of course he gets birds from east and i get them from west sometimes but if the person tells us where they are from we decide
to send them to each other or not. we both got VERY busy as we both did hundreds of repairs each and have mutual respect toward each other
and we even call each other when we are in a pickle or need a part and such.
works much better as a some kind of partnership versus rivaly, just like you said your self other businesses who are after ONLY MONEY.

it's pretty simple.

;)
That's how we roll

Reactions: hunch and Droneted

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj