Remove camera for sport flying!!!

Reaction score
...only after banging up the tilt servo did I realize how easy the camera and mount is removed. The PV2 is much more responsive without camera weight...longer flight times and no worries about a minor fender bender...flying skills improving rapidly without the worries...try it you'll like it!!!!

Heh heh. I lost my camera after a lake incident. Had the opportunity to fly without it and frankly, there was no magic. I guess for me, it's all about the video. :)

Geo

pawnmeister said:
...only after banging up the tilt servo did I realize how easy the camera and mount is removed. The PV2 is much more responsive without camera weight...longer flight times and no worries about a minor fender bender...flying skills improving rapidly without the worries...try it you'll like it!!!!

You didn't have balance/CG issues by removing the camera?

The camera is the heart and soul of the Vision but I get as much enjoyment pushing my flight skills with ground level flybys or coming in from above and hitting "the brakes" as hard as I can. Temporarily removing the camera both lowers financial crash risk and makes the craft much more nimble. No CG/balance issues whatsoever.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr